Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 292

Thread: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

  1. #151
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

    Should I tolerate all sin then?
    crack is whack

  2. #152
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

    Are you committing it? Or is it causing you to commit another sin?

  3. #153
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

    Nope, not gay.

    Does it cause me to sin? Nope, still does not mean I have to tolerate, or accept it.
    crack is whack

  4. #154
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

    Then looks like you are tolerating it pretty all right.But they probably arent asking for your or many others approval. They arent hurting anything, so why ban it?

  5. #155
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

    There are a bunch of people who own guns that are not hurting others but you seem to want to ban them.

    If I lived in Cali I would have voted against gay marriage also. Remember this is VA, we did not vote on it. So how do you suppose I tolerate it?
    crack is whack

  6. #156
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Monkeyhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There are a bunch of people who own guns that are not hurting others but you seem to want to ban them.

    If I lived in Cali I would have voted against gay marriage also. Remember this is VA, we did not vote on it. So how do you suppose I tolerate it? </div></div>
    I'm gonna guess you are losing sleep over this. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

  7. #157
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Monkeyhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There are a bunch of people who own guns that are not hurting others but you seem to want to ban them.

    If I lived in Cali I would have voted against gay marriage also. Remember this is VA, we did not vote on it. So how do you suppose I tolerate it? </div></div>
    I'm gonna guess you are losing sleep over this. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>

    LOL, heck no I refuse to lose sleep over anything except my kid. Everytime the kid makes a sound in her sleep I jump.
    crack is whack

  8. #158
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Monkeyhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There are a bunch of people who own guns that are not hurting others but you seem to want to ban them.

    If I lived in Cali I would have voted against gay marriage also. Remember this is VA, we did not vote on it. So how do you suppose I tolerate it? </div></div>

    I never have said I want all guns banned, that the problem..you think just because people want certain types banned that the want the whole bunch of em gone.

    Okay, how about the people that started the whole Prop. 8...do you honestly think that it was bothering them anymore than it was bothering you? Do you think it was making them want to be gay or causing them to sin? Do you think they were causing trouble with anyone?

  9. #159
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

    What is wrong woth owning an AR-15?

    As for the Prop 8 people. How the heck am I supposed to know what they think, or do at any level. I have never talked to any of them, and would guess that neither have you.
    crack is whack

  10. #160
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

    Why should they? But lets not turn this into another gun thread.


    I asked what you thought. But okay, lets put it this way. If this were in VA, how would them getting married effect your day in any way? Would you be part of the group and if so why? What are they accomplishing or doing?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •